Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Welcome to The Blog!



Hey!






My name is Alli. I am a 25 year old Bostonian. I am starting this blog because I recently injured my EHL tendon. When this happened, I was desperate for some reassurance that my recovery would be quick, easy, and 100% perfect! What did I find? Practically nothing. Which was ridiculously frustrating. I found a couple of vague medical texts, and 2-3 blogs documenting individuals' experience with this specific issue- most taking months to heal. As disappointing as this has been, I noticed that some of these blogs are receiving a LOT of feedback from people seeking the same answers I had hoped to find. So, I am creating this blog to share my experience, and hopefully lend some support to anyone similarly afflicted.


XOXO
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment