Friday, March 21, 2014

Cookie Monster

3/6

A very kind friend brought me some delicious THC edibles to ease my recovery woes. (Sorry if this offends anyone- but THC is a majorly effective pain-reliever and improves circulation significantly-- precisely what I need right now!) Anyway, they were the most immaculate melt-in-your-mouth sugar cookies I have ever tasted. A single bite would certainly have sufficed but I dominated the entire cookie.


45 minutes later and I am soaring the cosmos with my toe riding shotgun, buckled up tight as we blast off into unfathomable dimensions of self-awareness. I am immediately dialed into an amazing sensation: electrical currents rapid-firing through my whole length of my toe. This impulse is something that is usually induced during Physical Therapy with an electrode-gun-thing. It stimulates the nerves with little shockwaves of electricity to help to restore communication with the toe, and basically wake it up. I am thrilled to be experiencing this naturally and eventually fall into a deep, restful sleep with an enormous cookie-eating grin on my face :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment